HOW DOES BREEZE WORK?
- Make the Drop: Place one more Breeze radon monitors in the lowest viable area at a property, and initiate the testing process, using our easy to use website. You can set the date and time of the test anywhere, anytime, even from mobile devices.
- Run it: Once the test reaches the end time that you've set up, a report will be emailed to you automatically. You can even have it automatically sent to the client.
- Pick It Up: Once you've received notification of the report, go pick up your Breeze.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- We have many different payment options. Please fill our the information below and we'll work with you on a level you're comfortable with.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT LOOK LIKE?
- CLICK HERE to view a sample report
HOW DO I READ IT?
CLICK HERE to view
HOW DO I GET ONE?
CLICK HERE to purchase
HOW CAN BREEZE MAKE MY JOB EASIER?
Get automatically email alerts when Breeze has been tampered with. View your test data, monitor its location, or even edit your information in real time anywhere you have a computer with interest access or mobile device.
HOW IS BREEZE DIFFERENT?
Breeze takes samples every 10 minutes and transmits that data to the cloud giving you accurate, real-time data, available anywhere you have internet access.
WHAT DOES BREEZE RECORD?
Radon levels, GPS Coordinates, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric pressure, and tampering. All in real time.
CAN I USE BREEZE IN MY STATE?
The requirements can vary by state, including licensing or certification.
WHY DID I NOT GET MY AUTOMATIC REPORT?
Sometimes when Breeze is in a basement or has bad cell signal the data for the test has not been recognized as complete. No worries, just pick up the Breeze and take it to an area where it can get signal. Your report should be emailed to you shortly.